Dr. Patrick Shovlin III MD Patient Reviews

3.8
  • 7 reviews

May 1st, 2014
Doesn't get any better than this!
I have had a lot of surgeries and now that I have come under Dr. Shovlin's care, I would never consider another surgeon. He is conservative and knowledgeable and very compassionate. He will sit and answer any questions you have for as long as it takes I have trusted him with my life 5 times. His staff is also fantastic and responsive. I have never been so well taken care of!

May 12th, 2012
Big headed egotistical trash!
My wife was admitted in the hospital, so this want an office visit. He was in and out within 5 minutes. He constantly interrupted my wife. He told her that her last Dr and surgeon were "liars" and said to tell my oldest son to "step up and help more around the house." Everything else I have to say would be extremely vulgar as he left my wife in tears. If I had been present, he may have left with a broken jaw, to give him time to listen instead of talk over his patients. I wouldn't recommend him to anyone!

February 16th, 2012
Great Doctor
Dr.Shovlin went beyond his position to take EXCELLENT care of me and my family, he is from Lewisville and anyone who has met him has only wonderful things to say about him. I will alway use him for General Surgeon.

January 22nd, 2012
CRAPPY DOCTOR
only in it for the money. Screams and curses his employees. Dont walk. RUN

May 9th, 2011
This Dr literally pieced me back together after several horrific and failed abdominal surgies. I owe him my life!

September 17th, 2009
Dr. Shovlin - highly recommended!
I suffered for several years with gerd, gas, back pain and regurgitation - meds never helped. Dr. Shovlin diagnosed a hiatal hernia and performed fundiplication surgery and I have felt great since! He and his staff are professional, courteous and timely. He took the time to explain what surgery was like, what to expect, and post op follow up was great too. Highly recommend him!

September 7th, 2009
Appendix Attack
Never met Dr. Shovlin until I needed a doctor to confirm my severe abdominal pain. Dr. Shovlin was quick to assess the situation, told me there was no need to suffer any longer, and removed my infected appendix that day--minimal tests, minimal hospitalization. His bedside manner was one of a very caring, in-charge kind of approach. I felt absolutely safe in his care, and he is my choice for any further needed surgery.