A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Silverthorne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Silverthorne is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverthorne graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Silverthorne has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mimbres Memorial Hospital
- Memorial Medical Center Inc
- Lincoln Co Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick E Silverthorne MD is a male Radiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick E. Silverthorne practice?
- Dr. Patrick Silverthorne has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Silverthorne practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Las Cruces, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Deming, NM.
See Las Cruces Radiologists.