Dr. Patrick Sims Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Sims?

April 20th, 2015

Very professional, knowledgable, would recommend.

December 3rd, 2013

Greatest doctor EVER!!! He takes his time with you, explains things to you and overall genuinely cares for your health!! I have never had such a compassionate doctor before.

June 22nd, 2013

Felt like I was emotionally smashed into pieces.

I came in for my first checkup after learning I was pregnant. Everything went smooth with the nurse. I remember asking questions as I was more worried about the medications I was on and how they would affect the baby. Answered those questions well, but my husband said he got a judge mental vibe from the dr while discussing my medications. So we do the ultrasound... And basically the dr told me my baby was dead. No explanation, just that I was measuring not right and another dr confirmed his diagnosis. I was given my options, and was completely hysterical! Imagine going in all excited about the pregnancy and getting a solid Nope you're baby is dead. I found out a week and a half later from another dr, after I started the miscarriage that I was supposed to be8 weeks along but was measuring six weeks. Had the dr told us that, it would have saved me from the excruciating emotional trauma I went through. I don't care that he was right, another dr also told me what I went through was unprofessional, and should have never happened like that. I am a human being not just another patients your caseload, trying to rush out the door.

September 15th, 2012

Best Ob Gun doctor I have ever encountered. Hes kind and professional. He gives you all options and explains why he proceeds with treatment and prevention. He delivered both of my children and proceeds actively in prenatal and delivery.

November 2nd, 2016