Dr. Patrick Skarote MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 14th, 2016
I used to enjoy coming to my appts! But now the staff isn't as good as it used to be. The phone rings and rings and you can't get an answer out of anyone. Barely worth the time anymore :(

September 1st, 2016
Horrible staff
I've been a patient of Dr.skarote for a long time ...if you're reading this dr Skarote I personally think you are a good doctor we have been through some very trying times. but your staff is horrible!!! continuous non-return phone calls putting me off on the specialist to fight for appointments doesn't seem like the staff wants to do the job.. I continue to have to call back and call back and call back and I always get an answering machine I hope things get stepped up. this it's making you look bad and I see I'm not the only one that thinks that way

March 2nd, 2016
I have been a patient for sometime. Very upsetting results . Phone calls not returned and very difficult to get information for another physician. Information presented was misleading and upsetting.

January 12th, 2016
Great dr, very knowledgeable but makes you come for Unnecessary appointments.

September 24th, 2015
Great dr. Very thorough. Wait is often very long and uncomfortable. Staff is friendly but incompetent at times. I don't think it's thier fault but due to a lack of organization. Be careful with forms that need filled out, mine were put off for weeks!

August 29th, 2015
I'd heard about Dr Skarote through a friend of mine who was a patient of his. I was in need of a gynecologist @ the time because mine had retired. I am so glad my friend told me about Dr Skarote. He is very thorough, friendly & puts you @ ease. His staff is wonderful as well. I wouldn't trade him or his staff for the world. They all make you feel quite comfortable. They take time to get to know you & they do not treat you like just another patient. They listen to your concerns, answer your questions & genuinely care about your well being. I also like that he has everything on site...lab & mammogram. No running from place to place to have blood work &/or mammogram. I would definitely recommend Dr Skarote & staff to anyone looking for a gynecologist.

April 24th, 2015
BEST DOCTOR! HANDS DOWN!! Been a patient for approx 12-13 years. From my 20's, through 2 high-risk pregnancies, to now my late 30's. My mother, sister, and several friends go to him. We trust him with our own lives as well as our family members' lives. We all like that he doesn't blow things off and ignore our concerns. We like that if there's a possibility of a problem, let's rule it out so we can all sleep at night. That's the kind of doctor we want. I can't imagine having a doctor who doesn't listen to your concerns or doesn't address a potential problem. Think about what this man deals with; so many female-related cancers that could be undiagnosed or underdiagnosed, not to mention pregnant patients, high risk deliveries, etc. We all know we are well looked after and taken care of with him. He genuinely cares for his patients. That's the kind of doctor I want, that is for sure. His staff: Della, Pam, Erin, Jaclyn, and everyone are WONDERFUL. You will not go wrong choosing this doctor to take care of your obstetrical and/or gynecological needs.

March 9th, 2015
The First Impression is an ACT
He does irrelevant testing to make more money and is inaccurate in diagnoses.

December 8th, 2013
I am very appreciative as well as pleased with Dr. Skarote and his staff. I would not have expected to be treated any other way as I was, and continue to be treated by Dr. Skarote. He is a class act his kindness , compassion, and sincerity shine through. God Bless you Dr. Skarote for making a negative in my life to a positive. May you continue success for many, many years to come. Thank You, Appreciative Patient..

September 28th, 2011
I love Dr. Skarote!
Dr. Skarote is wonderful! Such a funny and caring doctor. I can't imagine going to anyone else! He is such a sweetheart! The only thing is the wait in the office seems like forever, if you don't get the first appointment of the day you can prepare yourself to wait almost an hour before being seen. Obviously I don't think it is his fault I think it is just poor scheduling and unforeseen emergencies. I recommend Dr. Skarote to everyone!

April 1st, 2011
So Glad he's my Dr!
I stumbled upon Dr. Skarote when I was pregnant with my oldest son when he was at the helath center and I had no insurance. He was ABSOLUTELY PHENOMENAL!!!! I wouldn't trade him for the world. His bedside manner is great, his communication is great, and ALWAYS has his patients best interest at heart. When I had my second son I was worried he wouldn't be there due to growth with his practice and his family but to no avail there he was!! I can't say enough GREAT things about him. He really is truly a Dr. that cares for his patients! Which seems to be a rarity these days! :)

April 5th, 2009
Excellent physician
Very compassionate and caring doctor. Treats you like one of his friends, not just a patient. Very cautious; meaning, if he or you are concerned about a problem, he WILL get to the bottom of it. Doesn't ever dismiss the concern of a patient.