Dr. Patrick Snowman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Snowman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

July 27th, 2016

Frosty snowman

Ok so I brought my young duaghter into the sc Hilton head er for a stingray bite dr snowman was are doctor was very rude told my 12 yr old to just use ice and to quit crying, my wife and I looked at each other said how can this dr be so blunt rude to a kid? Dr aka snowball is very rude I do not recommend this guy to anyone maybe he would be better off flipping burgers at McDonald's

March 8th, 2016

Gangstalked

I was being gangstalked and my handler brought me into the emergency room to prove that even the doctor would not help me. I was constantly dizzy and I wasn't sure if my handler would even bring me to the doctor but he allowed me to go. I was told I was fine although I was not

December 29th, 2015

Very rude and dismissive, terrible bedside manner, would not recommend him to anyone!

July 20th, 2015

Dr. Snowman was dismissive, rude and condescending. I would not recommend him to any patient.

March 6th, 2015

Concerned, caring demeanor. Takes appropriate time to explain.

October 18th, 2014

Very helpful and attentive

I was worried about being sent home without any real treatment which happens with emergency rooms, but This time I was very happy with the way things went. Dr snowman was very helpful and informative. He listened to everything I had to say and was friendly and informative. It was more than I expected from the emergency room and even better treatment than a lot of private doctors may have given me.

October 7th, 2014

Nightmare

I went to an emergency room in Philly PA and after waiting for hours in excruciating abdominal pain Dr. Snowman was brief with me. Did a urinalysis and asked if I had a psychiatric record, for god's sake! I do not! I felt like he was imposing the "hysterical woman" stereotype on me and I wasn't even hysterical. I tend to be pretty stoic. I know ab pain is very difficult to diagnose especially when there are no overt symptoms. But he sent me home with a prescription for valium, which I never filled! Told me if I didn't feel better in a few days to call my doctor. I immediately called my doctor (it was a Sunday) who told me to go right to the ER in downtown Philly where she was affiliated. My neighbor drove me as I was unable to at that point. The short of it is I had gangrenous tissue in my gut and if I had stayed home a few days it may have gone septic. Good thing I was in so much pain - I had to stay proactive!

February 16th, 2013

Horrible ER DR and Experience

I have been to the ER at Hilton Head Hospital 3 times over many years. and I have also had the absolute worst experience possible with Dr Snowman. He is very cold, uncaring and just downright mean. I received poor care and was kept waiting forever. After each time I was discharged by him and was subsequently admitted to other hospitals within 2 days of discharge. I will never return to this hospital for treatment ever again. I would give zero stars if I could for everything.

March 3rd, 2012

Nightmare

I just got home from Hilton Head hospital where Dr. Snowman was my attending physician. He was a cold and uncaring man. His bed side manor was absolutely awful! I felt like I was in a chop shop, and he needed me done as soon as possible. He was not friendly, talked through me, and didn't listen to what I was telling him. My advice....if he's the physician on staff that night, find another hospital!

April 20th, 2017