Learn more about Dr. Patrick Solcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Solcher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Solcher, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 31 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Back Pain
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Lipid Disorders
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nutritional Support
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Solcher graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Solcher has 10 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Solcher accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patrick V. Solcher practice?
Dr. Patrick Solcher practices Internal Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists.