Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patrick Solcher
Dr. Patrick Solcher, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Solcher is affiliated with Houston Methodist Hospital at Texas Medical Center, Park Plaza Hospital and St Luke's Episcopal Hospital. Dr. Solcher has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Patrick Solcher has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Patrick Solcher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Jose Lopez
Internal Medicine, Hematology and Oncology, Medical Oncology
Houston, TX 0.01 mi18
Dr. Philip Bentlif
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Houston, TX 0.01 mi57
Dr. Angela Shippy
Houston, TX 0.01 mi21