A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Somerville:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Somerville is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Somerville, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Somerville graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Somerville has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Christus St Michael Health System
- Wadley Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Somerville accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 31 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patrick J. Somerville practice?
Dr. Patrick Somerville practices Urology near Texarkana, TX.
See Texarkana Urologists.