A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Somerville:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Somerville is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Somerville, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Somerville graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Somerville has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Christus St Michael Health System
- Wadley Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick J. - Somerville MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick J. Somerville practice?
- Dr. Patrick Somerville has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Somerville practices Urology near Texarkana, TX.
See Texarkana Urologists.