Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation)

I recommend him show details I recommend him
Aug 14th, 2014

He is a very good doctor and helped me to manage my pain without pain medications.

Beware of this Dr. show details Beware of this Dr.
Apr 19th, 2013

I have spastic diapledgic cereberal palsy. When I first met Dr Soto, he blew me off as med seeking, when I saw him again a year later he explained that he had passed that judgement based soley on the origin of my refferal. By then I was much worse off. The procedure was supposed to be a simple one 7 surgeries in a year and a half, each time telling me "he did it" and we were all good. only about 8 months relief in total. Another 6 months ignoring me when I told him and his support staff something was wrong. Ignoring signs he saw first hand dismissing them as simple minor things, he never looked at the whole thing all together. He told me I am just unlucky. Instead of realizing the point when he was out of his depth & needed help, he just began to try three "hail mary" operations in a 2 & 1/2 month period. All unsuccessfull, due to prolonged misdiagnosis, resulting in a very high risk procedure performed by a more experienced surgeon.

by Roger W. Ross on Apr 18th, 2013

Treatments by Dr. Soto were extremely effective, and brought relief for progressively longer periods of time. I would rank him as being truly gifted in his craft!!