Dr. Patrick Soto DO Patient Reviews

• Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Spokane, WA

3.9

November 24th, 2015
Patient
Dr Soto is the most kinfd Caring doctor ever. when he could not helpme he referred me to someone who could. thank you your the best dr soto

October 6th, 2015
Excellent doctor and a fine patient advocate

May 22nd, 2015
No Follow Up or Follow Through
Mr. Soto would not even call me as I lie languishing in excruciating pain due to a medication error following his performance of surgery FOR THREE DAYS. My medication orders were NEVER corrected during my hospital stay. He then sent me a certified letter stating I had been officially discharged from his practice without one, single follow up, examination, or even speaking to me as per my specific request. The reason he gave was my behavior, which I will admit escalated from my typical friendly, professional demeanor as I suffered under great duress and he ignored me for days on end. Mr. Soto had promised he would attend to my needs and explicitly asked me to call him with any needs during my hospital stay.

August 14th, 2014
I recommend him
He is a very good doctor and helped me to manage my pain without pain medications.

April 19th, 2013
Beware of this Dr.
I have spastic diapledgic cereberal palsy. When I first met Dr Soto, he blew me off as med seeking, when I saw him again a year later he explained that he had passed that judgement based soley on the origin of my refferal. By then I was much worse off. The procedure was supposed to be a simple one 7 surgeries in a year and a half, each time telling me "he did it" and we were all good. only about 8 months relief in total. Another 6 months ignoring me when I told him and his support staff something was wrong. Ignoring signs he saw first hand dismissing them as simple minor things, he never looked at the whole thing all together. He told me I am just unlucky. Instead of realizing the point when he was out of his depth & needed help, he just began to try three "hail mary" operations in a 2 & 1/2 month period. All unsuccessfull, due to prolonged misdiagnosis, resulting in a very high risk procedure performed by a more experienced surgeon.

April 18th, 2013
Treatments by Dr. Soto were extremely effective, and brought relief for progressively longer periods of time. I would rank him as being truly gifted in his craft!!