A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Springob:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Springob, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Springob graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Springob has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
- Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Gerald Springob MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patrick G. Springob practice?
- Dr. Patrick Springob has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Springob practices Emergency Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Emergency Physicians.