Anesthesiologist (pain control), Osteopath, Pain Management Specialist
2800 E Highway 114
Ste 210
Roanoke, TX 76262
817-268-0104
Locations and availability (5)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore. CitySearch.
 |  Exceptional & feel very confident  |  show details
by Char Thurwanger on May 2nd, 2013

My association with Dr Patrick has been everything positive. He is always upbeat & loves to see progress ! Have had several injections & thanks to this pain Management program I feel much improvement. Took a very bad fall last year & my pre- existing conditions excelled to a higher level. Would recommend his team! Am in the beginning stages of healing.

|  Lacking Professionalism  |  show details
Nov 22nd, 2011

The only person in the office that has manners and respect is the receptionist. Forget trying to talk to someone on the telephone it is basically impossible. The doctor should wait for an answer before going to the next question and have trust in his patients. Personal information is discussed in the waiting room so there is no respect for privacy and/or HIPPA Laws. When you are in pain the last thing you need is to be treated with disrespect. You will feel degraded when you leave this office.

|  I worked for Dr. Stanton for almost 8 yrs  |  show details
Jul 22nd, 2011

Dr. Stanton is fair, loyal and caring. I would work for him again in a minute. He really gives a care about his patients and ensuring all points of interest in their care are met.

|  Finally a good one  |  show details
Jun 24th, 2011

Finally found a good doctor who understands and cares. Treatment is adjusted as needed and, rightfully so, monitored closely. I couldn't be happier to have finally found relief at the hands of people who care.

|  Kelly L. Mezo LVN  |  show details
Nov 10th, 2010

I Love this Doctor & !!! I was referred to him for sever back pain three months ago. I have never had to wait more than 5 minutes to get in at an office visit. Dr. Pat doesn't like his patients to wait. His staff is very pleasant and extremely efficient! My procedures were schedule within a couple days of my office visit. The Baylor Care Surgery center where all the procedures are done is very clean, the staff is extremely pleasant, & super efficient! They take excellent care of there patients!!! Dr. Pat is Top Notch Dr. & My Angel!!! He performed two procedures on me and His brother Dr. Mike Stanton performed the third procedure, & now I'm 99% pain free!!! :-} I will always go to Dr.Pat Stanton for any pain issues I may have!!! Sincerely,Kelly L. Mezo LVN

|  show details
by chattykatt431 on Dec 30th, 2008 on citysearch.com

Pain Management Doctors are Quacks He claims to be in pain management...He may know how to manage his own pain.... but not that of others. He left my son in excruciating pain over the Christmas Holidays, (OUT OF TOWN AND NO WHERE TO TURN) my son just

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  Horrible  |  show details
by ann. on Dec 19th, 2008

Accused me of being a drug seeker on my second visit before even talking with me or calling my previous Doctor. Very rude and accusing. I was shocked and felt attacked.