Pediatricians
Video profile
18018 Burke St
Elkhorn, NE 68022
402-573-7337
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by J Brownlee on Dec 21st, 2010

Doctor Steinauer is amazing with teens. Both my sons have seen him for a couple of years, and he is terrific at communicating with them. He's also spot on when diagnosing an issue. I would recommend him to any parent.

Dec 15th, 2010

I had a HORRIBLE experience with this doctor and would never recommend him to anyone.

|  He is the best!  |  show details
by M Schaffer on May 3rd, 2010

I would highly recommend Dr Steinauer, and have done so numerous times to friends, family and strangers! He has an amazing bedside manner. I have had to visit the partners in his practice. They are all very good and kind, nothing compares to "Dr. Pat". On several occasions, he has called us at home to give us results. After our first child was born with severe jaundice, Dr Steinauer called daily to give us her numbers and updates on the next steps. He did the same thing with our second child. He takes his time with you, explains any concerns and what steps he wants to take, celebrates accomplishments, and adapts to the childs age. He is very thorough, will return calls personally when requested, and addresses any concerns you may have not only with your child but with the practice as well.

Sep 1st, 2009

I LOVE Dr. Steinauer! He is so great with my kids, can always put them at ease (kids are two and one) and I always feel like he is listening to me. It is very obvious that he loves what he does, and he is very knowledgeable. Also, the other docs he works with are great!