A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Stern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Stern is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Stern, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Learning Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Stern graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stern has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Russell County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Stern MD is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Behavioral Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Harold Stern practice?
- Dr. Harold Stern has 3 office locations.
Dr. Harold Stern practices Pediatrics and Behavioral Pediatrics near Johnson City, TN.
See Johnson City Pediatricians.