A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Stiff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Stiff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stiff
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stiff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Stiff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Diseases
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Ovarian Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Stiff graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Stiff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Loyola University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Stiff MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick Stiff practice?
- Dr. Patrick Stiff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Stiff practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Maywood, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Mishawaka, IN.
See Maywood Internists, Maywood Hematologists, and Maywood Oncologists.