A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Stiff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Stiff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stiff
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Stiff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Diseases
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Ovarian Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Stiff graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Stiff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Loyola University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Stiff MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick Stiff practice?
- Dr. Patrick Stiff has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Stiff practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Maywood, IL.
See Maywood Internists, Maywood Hematologists, and Maywood Oncologists.