A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Stowell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Stowell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Stowell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stowell graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Stowell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- West Valley Medical Center
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick D Stowell MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patrick D. Stowell practice?
- Dr. Patrick Stowell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Stowell practices Family Medicine near Caldwell, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Nampa, ID.
See Caldwell Primary Care Doctors.