Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Excellent surgeon and excellent results  |  show details
by N/A on Mar 20th, 2014

Rotator cuff surgery by a Dr. who does everything right. Even the wife was happy with how he interacted with her! Followed his instructions after surgery (no PT visits just his daily exercise routines to build up what he repaired) and at the end of 6 months I was golfing with no pain. Can't say enough good things about my experience and the excellent results. Following his exercise routine EACH AND EVERY DAY was the key.

|  Top Doc  |  show details
by Lawrence Spicer on Apr 30th, 2013

Dr.St. Pierre took on a very difficult arthroscopic shoulder surgery for me at 75. I am back playing golf better than ever. He was very attentive and detailed in his physical therapy after surgery. I would recomend him to anyone

|  show details
Jun 26th, 2012

Best shoulder orthopedic physician I found in the desert. His bedside manner is excellent. He takes time to explain surgery and recuperation. I had the shoulder surgery in December and healed up well before his expectations. He prescribed an ice machine that cools the shoulder/surgery area nicely right after surgery...greatly reduced the pain and I didn't need narcotics. His recommended 'in home physical therapy exercises' were easy to perform myself and I followed them diligently which greatly improved my outcome. Dr. Patrick St. Pierre is a wonderful shoulder surgeon and I highly recommend that he be considered for any shoulder or other orthopedic surgical procedure.

|  Awesome  |  show details
May 5th, 2012

Not only does Dr.StPierre have a good sense of humor, he is a great listener. This combination along with being an awesome surgeon makes him a rare find. My 9 month recovery was completed in 6 months by doing as he recommended. The surgery was almost painless and the entire experience was far easier than I had feared. If you need references, check out his military record. start with West Point grad. He is Awesome!!!!!