A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Strollo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Strollo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strollo
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Strollo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Strollo graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Strollo has 12 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- UPMC Northwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick J Strollo MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patrick J. Strollo practice?
- Dr. Patrick Strollo has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Strollo practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists, Pittsburgh Pulmonologists, and Pittsburgh Sleep Medicine Doctors.