A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Sura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Sura is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Sura, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sura graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Sura has 6 hospital affiliations:
- River Falls Area Hospital
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Dennis Sura MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patrick D. Sura practice?
- Dr. Patrick Sura has 3 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Sura practices Family Medicine near River Falls, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Amery, WI and Hudson, WI.
See River Falls Primary Care Doctors.