Dr. Patrick Sutton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Sutton?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Sutton?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 19th, 2016

great!

November 24th, 2015

Dr Sutton is a fantastic doctor if you have an easy pregnancy (which i did with my first son). generally, I like doctors who don't over-complicate things and don't try to do more than needed. he is exactly like that. he is also very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. the only problem I had was with my 2nd son, I had a bad cough and he (as all other doctors) kept telling me it is simply due to the baby pushing up on my lungs... it ended up being a bad pneumonia that needed urgent treatment. all in all, it was not entirely his fault as all other doctors reacted the same way. I am still staying with him as I think his knowledge and way of approaching pregnancies is how it should be.

March 19th, 2012

dr.sutton

I have always found Dr. Sutton caring and ready to answer your question and concerns.

March 8th, 2011

Dr. Sutton is a phenomenal doctor. He is super caring and spends as much time as you need. I recommend him to all my friends!

February 5th, 2011

I recommend him to everyone!

Dr. Sutton delivered both my children. He is always respectful, professional, caring, warm, and attentive. He listened to all my questions and gave thoughtful responses. If you want a doctor as a partner, he is wonderful. After the births of my children, he continued to be concerned about my emotional health, understanding the stresses of motherhood. He also connected well with my husband, so that he felt an equal part in the deliveries, but also placed his trust in Dr. Sutton. I feel so fortunate that I found him.

January 25th, 2011

We have had nothing but Great Care with Doctor Sutton

My wife has had a few complications over the years with pregnancy, and Dr. Sutton, although a very busy Doctor, has been just what we have needed. We just had a beautiful baby girl who we thought we may lose early on since my wife could not eat.Dr. Sutton was a leader and told us what we needed to do and what we did not need to do. He was with us along the way and responded to our needs immediately. I wish we engaged him more than we did just because of how he always was. He came to the hospital on a sunday while we were struggling, and just did things as if a normal everyday event. My wife never felt like he was being put out by our needs.We had a very short labor in the hospital, he gave us options on waiting or inducing labor and left it up to us in the end. Glad we followed his suggestion, but it was our choice. We now have a beautiful healthy baby girl who Dr. Sutton helped us bring into this world.

March 18th, 2010

A+ Doctor

Dr Sutton delievered my 2 children, my aunt's daughter, and my cousins daughter. Not to mention he was recommened to me by my sister in law. He is very professional, very informative, and knew how to communicate with not just myself but with my husband also. He is highly recommended by me! His staff is exceptional also! Thanks to him we all had great birthing expirences.

October 28th, 2009

5 stars for Dr Sutton, great OB for first baby

I just delivered my first baby with Dr Sutton and I have come back here to write my review as I referred to this page when making my decision on which OB/GYN to go to. [I have HMO insurance]. He has a very personable and kind manner, very knowledgeable, very professional and always was at pains to make sure I was at ease and that everything was going well with the pregnancy, not just physically. I had a few complications at the start of my pregnancy and his manner was very sympathetic and caring; he even arranged to get me into a full Saturday morning surgery so I could have a ultrasound to see how the baby was. At the end of my pregnancy I had to have an induction and he was very understanding and flexible with that too - I had the induction on a weekend and apparently not many OB/GYNs in the Pasadena / Glendale area do, which also meant that Verdugo Hills Hospital labor ward was empty so I had the undivided attention of the midwives too. Some people might find his propensity to talk at a rapid rate perhaps a little quirky, as if he might be trying to move you along, but I don't think this is the case. He just articulates fast. He makes little jokes and even when you're 38 weeks and not feeling your best he has the patois to tell you that your looking great (which I quite liked.) If you want a reliable, experienced and professional doctor who really does take the time to answer your questions (however silly they might seem) I would definitely recommend Dr Sutton to readers and I will continue to use him. I would also add that the nurses and the reception staff are all really helpful and nice too - which for me is another really important factor when choosing a practice to go with.

April 9th, 2009

Not good for informed mothers

If you want to eat, drink, and walk during labor without an IV, epidural anesthesia, pitocin (he loves to speed things up with that drug) or surgical procedures such as an episiotomy or a cesarean (he performs lots of those), Dr. Sutton is not a good choice.He is paternalistic at best, but he has turned on me and I understand others when questioned or challenged.Various allegations were brought before the Division of Medical Quality Medical Board of California for which he recieved disciplinary action. For those interested in the facts, documents are available as a matter of public record.

January 5th, 2009

The Standard

Dr. Sutton was always very supportive and responsive, no matter what day/time.I had a difficult pregnancy, and could I would not have changed him for the world!

October 25th, 2008

dr suttons amazing

wow amazing always there when you need him and just an over all great dr

October 24th, 2016