Dr. Patrick Swier Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Swier?

Skin Cancer

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Swier?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 23rd, 2015

Repeat customer

He is always attentive and takes time to explain procedures. Any questions I have are answered to my satisfaction and I never feel rushed there. He just has an excellent bedside manner.

May 13th, 2015

Worth the wait.

Dr. Swier is an excellent doctor. He will spend as much time with you as you need. He is very hard to get in with because he is so busy.

April 11th, 2013

Not a very good experience with Dr. Swier and his office. After waiting an hour past my appointment time, I approached the desk and asked when I would be seen, the young lady advised me that she couldn't tell when and it could be another hour. Since I had other appointments that day and did not think I would be at the doctors office for over three hours for an initial exam, I then inquired if I could leave and come back to take care of other appointment I had. The staff advised me that if I left and came back there was a good chance I wouldn't be seen at all. As the two hour mark approached I was finally taken in to see the doctor, after explaining my problem Dr. Swier, to my surprise, took immediate action and the next thing I know he removed the abnormality and was stitching me up. No explanation, at all. While waiting to hear back from the Doctor's office, after a week or two, I was in the area and decided to stop by to find out what was going on. This was a good choice on my part, while talking to the office personnel I was informed that they had left several messages. When I asked them what phone number they used, the number they had for me was incorrect. In conclusion my overall experience with the Doctor and his office was at best dismal. I will not use Dr. Swier's office again.

September 19th, 2012

Dr. Swier is awesome.

June 22nd, 2012

Dr. Swier was very personable and friendly. Did an excellent job of explaining what was going on with me and what he could do to fix it. Now if we could just get his staff to be that considerate we might get somewhere. I have waited over six weeks since initially meeting with Dr. Swier to get the famous peripheral nerve surgery he said he would do; I have left messages and have not received any type of a response as to when I can schedule the surgery. I am in constant severe pain, and one more day is a HUGH DIFFERENCE.

May 21st, 2012

Awesome doc!

September 11th, 2011

AWSOME DOCTOR

Dr. Swier is the best there is, he is sweet, friendly, concerned, explains in detail WHAT needs to be done, WHY it needs to be done, HOW it's going to be done. I love him, (my operations were not for cosmetic reasons, they were for pain relief and function improvement) I have had 3 surgeries involving nerve revisions and repairs and at the same time had plastic surgery to refine, repair and upgrade muscle and skin from a previous surgery with another doctor. I was totally shocked and delighted with how everything worked out, my pain is gone, I can walk so much better now. There were also two occasions when I needed to see him ASAP for sudden pain onset, the first time, he actually met me at his office on a Saturday (WHAT doctor does that?)and the second, he saw me that day within hours of me calling. Both times he quickly found and fixed my pain issues. Dr. Swier is the best there is, his staff is great, especially, Anthony at his Lewes office. There are also many news articles on-line about Dr. Swier and what he does. I have also talked to at least 4 other doctors who said they refer THIER patients to Dr. Swier for nerve repairs. DR. SWIER IS THE BEST, DELAWARE IS LUCKY TO HAVE HIM!!!

February 1st, 2011

I put off getting a breast reduction because I was very nervous about finding a doctor I was comfortable with. Dr. Swier was a dream! I felt completely at ease and trusted him with everything. Wait times were a little long, but worth it (and there's plenty of interesting books in the waiting room). My surgery went perfectly. I had my first follow up the morning after Christmas; he really seemed to care. I would recommend him to anyone.

April 29th, 2010

Waiting 45 minutes after my scheduled appointment time - without any acknowledgement/apology for being late - didn't set a very good first impression.

August 28th, 2008