A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Hennessey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Hennessey, Concierge Internal Medicine/Adult Primary Care; Addiction Medicine; Geriatrics is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Hennessey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Behavioral Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hennessey graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hennessey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Thomas Hennessey MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Addiction Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patrick T. Hennessey practice?
- Dr. Patrick Hennessey has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Hennessey practices Internal Medicine, Addiction Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Internists, Orlando Addiction Specialists, and Orlando Sports Medicine Doctors.