Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patrick Hennessey
Dr. Patrick Hennessey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orlando, FL. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, Addiction Medicine and Sports Medicine. Dr. Hennessey is affiliated with Orlando Regional Medical Center, Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children & Women and Dr. P. Phillips Hospital, a part of Orlando Health. He speaks English.
Dr. Patrick Hennessey has the following 4 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions....
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
Dr. Patrick Hennessey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orlando, FL.
Dr. Parveen Malik
General Practice, Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Orlando, FL 0.69 mi31
Dr. Junaid Syed
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Hospitalist
Orlando, FL 0.74 mi18
Dr. Mark Schellhammer
Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine
Orlando, FL 1.05 mi33