Dr. Patrick Malone Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Malone?

April 13th, 2016

This is one of the kindest, most compassionate doctors I've ever encountered. Wow, I got lucky!!!!

February 18th, 2016

Mrs.

March 27th, 2015

Customer Satisfaction

My first visit with Dr. Malone was last week. And before you ask, I would most definitely recommended Dr. Malone to anyone needing professional help. His overall demeanor was calm and pleasant. He listened to what I had to say, and prompted me to act on his recommendations. I give him 5 starts for: Ease of Appointment, Promptness, Courteous, Diagnosis, excellent bedside manner, and spent more time with me as it was my first visit. I have so much more to share with Dr. Malone, as I value his professional opinion. My internal primary doctor care doctor doesn't specialize in behavior health. (That's like putting a band-aid over a deep wound) For me, his overall manner isn't just a revolving door, Dr. Malone has a great practice, and not just a business. Yes, we all know medicine is a business, but Dr. Malone treats his patients (speaking only on my behalf in particular) with dignity and respect. He adjusted my medications to fit my conditions. When I was a kid, some of you may remember, but some may not, when a doctor made house calls? Dr. Malone is one of those doctors. How may doctors to do you know that still use a prescription pad? That's unheard of these days. Just another side of him for the care of his patients. I plan to continue seeing him for as long as I can. He's a great doctor. Thanks Dr. Malone. Brett J. Thanks Dr. Malone Brett

September 7th, 2012

I loved Dr. Malone and the time I spent with him. He's a wonderful listener, and that's what so many of us need. He helped me immensely and I would recommend him to others. I saw him for about 4 years total.

October 9th, 2017