A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Thein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Thein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Thein, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Thein graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Thein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick K Thein MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick K. Thein practice?
- Dr. Patrick Thein has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Thein practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dana Point, CA.
See Dana Point Obstetricians & Gynecologists.