A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Thomas, Pediatric Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Thomas, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Esophageal Atresia
- Intestinal Atresia
- Necrotizing Enterocolitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Thomas has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Cook Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick B Thomas MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Patrick B. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Patrick Thomas has 5 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Thomas practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mansfield, TX and Southlake, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons and Fort Worth Pediatric Surgeons.