Overall Review

October 16th, 2014
Great doctor
Appointments are difficult to obtain with Dr. Ticman, but he is well worth the wait. A very understanding, caring physcian.

September 25th, 2013
Dr Ticman
He is very through with patients and very courteous. I would send my friends to him.

May 30th, 2013
rating this physician
he is a good doctor and knows what he is doing, he is helping me a lot right now, and good at what he does

October 3rd, 2012
AMAZING!
BOOOO TO ALL THE BAD COMMENTS! DR. TICMAN IS A WONDERFUL DOCTOR AND IS OBVIOUSLY WELL CERTIFIED. HE HAD PASSION ON WHAT HE DOES. ALSO I WOULD NOT BLAME HIM WITH ANY OF YOUR PROBLEMS HE KNEW WHAT HE WAS DOING AND SAYING FOR THE TIME BEING NOW IF THE SITUATION HAD GOTTEN WORST OVER THE TIME THEN THATS ON YOU GOING FOR YOUR FOLLOW UP IN ANY PAIN YOU HAD. SO I CAN GO ON FOREVER MY FATHER WAS A PATIENTS OF HIS AND LOVED HIM AND I AS WELL TAGGED VOTE 5 STARS ON HIM

October 3rd, 2012
Dr Ticman is very pleasant doctor . He took time with me and answered all my questions...I would recommend this doctor to my family member..

April 7th, 2011
Is your time and life valuable?
I would not recommend this doctor. I spent three days back and forth to the pharmacy and the doctor's office after I had problems refilling my prescription. Bottom line was that this Dr. refused to authorize my refill and the reason was given that I didn't need them anymore. I had an office visit one month before and nothing was said about this. In fact, I specifically asked that my meds be authorized for refills and he assured me that everything was taken care of. This sort of incompetence can't be rewarded. He is fired. I only have one body and life. I want it taken care of.

February 8th, 2011
Repeatedly diagnosed my husband's illness as post nasal drip. Refused to give him a referral to see a specialist. Desert Springs hospital emergency room diagnosed his illness as lung and esophgus cancer from which he died. Ticman and S.W medical urgent care drs gave him allergy pill presciptions and when he complained of chest pain they informed him the pain was from coughing and gave him a prescription for pain killers. I tell everyone I meet to stay away from SouthWest Medical drs.

January 30th, 2010
Failure to diagnose
My mother was a patient of Dr. Ticman for a year and half. He failed to take any of her symptoms seriously, and did not react in a timely manner. The results were fatal due to his inaction.

October 27th, 2008
resents discussion of other labs or Dr team views..
may have set my benchmark to high basedon treatment process for PSA elevatedresulting in Prostate Cancer 4th stage

October 19th, 2008
Lord, help me
Had trouble having my medication transferred from him to the pharmacy. Ran out of some of my pills, and still no response from him. I had to travel to his office to get it settled. Not good.