Overall Review

2.0

February 2nd, 2016
Very nice courteous professional

July 2nd, 2015
Solid rheumatologist
I've had connective tissue disease for a long time and have been to more than a few rheumatologists in my day. Dr. Timms is solid. He addresses the important stuff -organ damage, prognosis, joint damage, etc and of course I can imagine his practice is very busy, so it might not be for you if you aren't familiar yet with your disease or are particularly needy. I've learned a long time ago to be grateful for normal labs and that unhappiness is not a medical disease to expect doctors to fix for you.

March 9th, 2015
Horrible experience
The staff was rude from the moment I walked in until the moment I left, from the front desk to the doctor. Dr. Timms came in and only spent maybe 10 minutes with me, asked me a few questions, said he wanted me to get more lab work and to come back in a month. Oh, and I had to call them in a week to get my results, it's 2 weeks later and I still don't have them, I have left numerous messages with no return. He was rude and not very compassionate or personable, he made me feel stupid. I will now be taking my business to the Springs!

December 11th, 2014
It's time Pueblo gets another rheumatologist
Been his patient for a few years. Misdiagnosed me recently. Spent less than 10 minutes. Went to CO Springs to have thorough work up (45 minutes), revealing I have not 1, but 2 auto-immune diseases. And really bad Pueblo only has one rheum specialist.

August 17th, 2014
Horrible!
Besides being grossly obese, he could be patient, but isn't, he could be compassionate, but isn't. Staff is not helpful either. Sad he's the only rheumatologist in Pueblo. Go elsewhere!

October 7th, 2013
this office in general was very unprofessional- from setting the initial appointment to check out from the appointment. The office staff lied to me about whether they had received information from my primary care physician. I was told not to call there again that they were very busy and would get to me when they could. Amazingly, they called back within minuted of my call stating that they had "just" received info from my PCP. I spent nearly a month waiting to get in as a new patient. Trying to be proactive, I asked if there were additional lab tests that could be done prior so that the dr would have this information when he saw me, and was told that he had to actually see me to determine that. I waited over 30 mins for my appointment when i arrived, and once i saw the Dr i wasinteh exam room for maybe 10 mins. he asked me a series of yes or no questions...and filled out an order for more lab work that he wants me back in a month to discuss...oh yes, and dont forget that he was more than happy to write a script for pain meds, which haven't been helpful at all. Another rater had stated that patients should be more prepared to go see him. I had done tons of research and write down specifics about when my symptoms were worse and what helped/didn't help. he wasn't interested in this at all. I now have a second opinion scheduled in another city with a different dr. and am having extreme difficulty getting my lab results from this office.

August 24th, 2013
terrible!
I had a horrible experience! He didn't show any compassion, never said "hi" when entering the room or "bye" when he left. his bed side manner's were horrible. he pretty much left me hanging saying that he can't help me. even after finding out all the antibodies, and the symptoms i have presented with, he said he can't help me! the front desk staff were unprofessional, loudly talking about popping a zit!!! i'll never go back, i won't recommend him to anybody. i'm very upset and wasted so much time seeing him.

July 9th, 2010
sorry doctor
The experence was terrible, he has no manners and is selfish, a lier you would expect him to be there for you. He makes you feel like that you are a peice of crap, I will NEVER see him again and if you are reading this please dont see him you will be highly disipointed. I am so upset with this doctor as you can see, and I am not the only one who has said the same thing.

February 15th, 2010
Awesome
Dr.Timms and his staff has really been a GOD send to me, They are all very caring and personable. Dr Timms has given me hope when I thought all was lost and i was about to give up..I would recommend him to anyone.Thanks for the care and compassion that I have received

November 16th, 2009
I like Dr. Timms
While some folks have expressed (to me) some ambivalence about their experience with this doctor, I found him delightful and straightforward. I suspect he doesn't suffer fools easily...and congratulated me on how prepared I was when I arrived for our first visit. Perhaps he, like me, believes folks should be more pro-active?