Internists, Rheumatologist
3676 Parker Blvd
Ste 260
Pueblo, CO 81008
719-253-7000
Locations and availability (2)

2.0

|  Horrible!  |  show details
by Jane Q on Aug 17th, 2014

Besides being grossly obese, he could be patient, but isn't, he could be compassionate, but isn't. Staff is not helpful either. Sad he's the only rheumatologist in Pueblo. Go elsewhere!

|  show details
Oct 7th, 2013

this office in general was very unprofessional- from setting the initial appointment to check out from the appointment. The office staff lied to me about whether they had received information from my primary care physician. I was told not to call there again that they were very busy and would get to me when they could. Amazingly, they called back within minuted of my call stating that they had "just" received info from my PCP. I spent nearly a month waiting to get in as a new patient. Trying to be proactive, I asked if there were additional lab tests that could be done prior so that the dr would have this information when he saw me, and was told that he had to actually see me to determine that. I waited over 30 mins for my appointment when i arrived, and once i saw the Dr i wasinteh exam room for maybe 10 mins. he asked me a series of yes or no questions...and filled out an order for more lab work that he wants me back in a month to discuss...oh yes, and dont forget that he was more than happy to write a script for pain meds, which haven't been helpful at all. Another rater had stated that patients should be more prepared to go see him. I had done tons of research and write down specifics about when my symptoms were worse and what helped/didn't help. he wasn't interested in this at all. I now have a second opinion scheduled in another city with a different dr. and am having extreme difficulty getting my lab results from this office.

|  terrible!  |  show details
Aug 24th, 2013

I had a horrible experience! He didn't show any compassion, never said "hi" when entering the room or "bye" when he left. his bed side manner's were horrible. he pretty much left me hanging saying that he can't help me. even after finding out all the antibodies, and the symptoms i have presented with, he said he can't help me! the front desk staff were unprofessional, loudly talking about popping a zit!!! i'll never go back, i won't recommend him to anybody. i'm very upset and wasted so much time seeing him.

|  sorry doctor  |  show details
Jul 9th, 2010

The experence was terrible, he has no manners and is selfish, a lier you would expect him to be there for you. He makes you feel like that you are a peice of crap, I will NEVER see him again and if you are reading this please dont see him you will be highly disipointed. I am so upset with this doctor as you can see, and I am not the only one who has said the same thing.

|  Awesome  |  show details
by Sherry Van Galder on Feb 15th, 2010

Dr.Timms and his staff has really been a GOD send to me, They are all very caring and personable. Dr Timms has given me hope when I thought all was lost and i was about to give up..I would recommend him to anyone.Thanks for the care and compassion that I have received

|  I like Dr. Timms  |  show details
by Beverly Jensen on Nov 16th, 2009

While some folks have expressed (to me) some ambivalence about their experience with this doctor, I found him delightful and straightforward. I suspect he doesn't suffer fools easily...and congratulated me on how prepared I was when I arrived for our first visit. Perhaps he, like me, believes folks should be more pro-active?