inactive

• Good
  • Bad

October 21st, 2014
thank god for dr. titus
I have a long laundry list of degenerative spinal disorders, severe nerve damage in my arms and legs and lastly arthritis in all of my joints. Without my injections and my meds; i have NO quality of life to the point its not worth living. My spinal problems are so chronic that even most of the chronic pain management doctors refuse to touch me. So again thank God for Dr. Titus for agreeing to take me on without him id still be in agony n torchous pain!!!!

August 1st, 2013
great dr.
Dr. Titus see's me and my husband and is always kind and interested in what we have to say.

April 9th, 2012
excellent doctor spends time with patients and cares about your overall health

July 22nd, 2011
Pill Pusher
Dr. Titus is a nice man. But, as a doctor, he needs some work.I have never been to see him without having at least a two hour wait. My last visit to his office I showed up 20 minutes late and the girl at the desk seemed irritated by this. I told her that it didn't matter because he's never on time anyway. You can't schedule 7 to 8 patients an hour and expect to not run behind. My biggest problem with Dr. Titus is his solution to everything being a pain pill. I hurt my leg in a fall and saw him several times over the period of 9 months. Each time he would prescribe a pain pill. I wanted an xray. I had to beg before he finally sent me for an xray, but still prescribed a pain pill. Turned out I needed surgery.It takes more than a prescription pad to make you a doctor!

February 10th, 2011
Dr. Titus is worth the wait!
You may wait a bit to see the Dr. but he takes his time to listen. Many doctors do NOT listen. My husband and I both use him now as our family doctor and are very satisfied with the level of care he has provided to us. He spent over 40 minutes with me going over my test results and talking to me about my health in general. The girls at the front desk are also very helpful. I am new to the area and they spent time going over my different options for ob/gyn doctors in this area as well. I am suprised to see the rest of the reviews, all just complaints about time. It is ironic to me how we do not want to wait or pay for good healthcare in this country. Wake up people! Without our health, we do not have much. Its time to focus on the quality of care we are receiving and get over our personal issues of time and money.

October 26th, 2009
I have been with Dr. Titus for 2 years. I have recommended him to several family members who also agree with my opinion.

October 28th, 2008
Patient of Dr. Titus
I was a pt of Dr. Titus and had to find another doctor. I always had to wait 2 to 3 hours to be seen. My diagnosis was not correct. I ended up in the ER. I am elderly and couldn't get a appointment when I needed it for days. It's not a good office for people with severe health problems and need immediate attention. The staff was awful. Not polite and the manager is very rude. She was not understanding at all and pushed you in and out. Just ridiculous. People are scheduled 5 minutes apart. This is all a money rackett.

July 26th, 2016