A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Towne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Towne is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Towne, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Towne graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Towne has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Delnor Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Joseph Towne MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patrick J. Towne practice?
- Dr. Patrick Towne has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Towne practices Internal Medicine near Wheaton, IL.
See Wheaton Internists.