Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patrick Townley
Dr. Patrick Townley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN, with other offices in Minneapolis, MN and Minneapolis, MN (and 3 other locations). He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Townley is affiliated with Abbott Northwestern Hospital, Meeker Memorial Hospital and St Francis Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Patrick Townley has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Patrick Townley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.
Dr. Ismail Mualin
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi6
Dr. Mariam Anwar
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi9
Dr. Nha Nguyen
Family Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Minneapolis, MN 0.15 mi17