Dr. Patrick Morgan Travis MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Hematology.
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Travis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Travis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Travis, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Travis graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.More Education & Awards
Dr. Travis has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Rogers Memorial Hospital
- Washington Regional Medical Center at No Hills
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Travis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 31 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patrick M. Travis practice?
Dr. Patrick Travis practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Hematology near Fayetteville, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Rogers, AR and Little Rock, AR.
See Fayetteville Internists, Fayetteville Oncologists, and Fayetteville Hematologists.