A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Travis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Travis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Travis
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Travis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Travis, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Travis graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Travis has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Rogers Memorial Hospital
- Washington Regional Medical Center at No Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick M Travis MD is a male Oncologist , has 22 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick M. Travis practice?
- Dr. Patrick Travis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Travis practices Medical Oncology near Fayetteville, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Rogers, AR.
See Fayetteville Oncologists.