A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Travis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Travis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Travis
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Travis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Travis, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Travis graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Travis has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Rogers Memorial Hospital
- Washington Regional Medical Center at No Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick M Travis MD is a male Oncologist , has 21 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick M. Travis practice?
- Dr. Patrick Travis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Travis practices Medical Oncology near Fayetteville, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Rogers, AR.
See Fayetteville Oncologists.