Learn more about Dr. Patrick Vaccaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Vaccaro is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vaccaro
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vaccaro Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Vaccaro, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 48 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Arteriovenous Fistula
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Ataxia Telangiectasia
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Blue Toe Syndrome
- Carotid Artery Injuries
- Carotid Artery Thrombosis
- Carotid Stenosis
- Cerebral Revascularization
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Clinical Research
- Compartment Syndromes
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaccaro graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vaccaro has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Hardin Memorial Hospital
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick S Vaccaro MD is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Patrick S. Vaccaro practice?
- Dr. Patrick Vaccaro has 7 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Vaccaro practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Marysville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH and Worthington, OH.
See Marysville Surgeons.