A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Vaccaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Vaccaro is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Vaccaro, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 48 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Arteriovenous Fistula
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Ataxia Telangiectasia
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Blue Toe Syndrome
- Carotid Artery Injuries
- Carotid Artery Thrombosis
- Carotid Stenosis
- Cerebral Revascularization
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Clinical Research
- Compartment Syndromes
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaccaro graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Vaccaro has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Hardin Memorial Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Of Union County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Vaccaro MD is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Patrick Vaccaro practice?
- Dr. Patrick Vaccaro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Vaccaro practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Marysville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH.
See Marysville Surgeons.