A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Vandehey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Vandehey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Vandehey graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Vandehey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Vandehey DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patrick Vandehey practice?
- Dr. Patrick Vandehey has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Vandehey practices Family Medicine near Allen Park, MI.
See Allen Park Family Physicians.