A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Vandehey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Vandehey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Vandehey graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Vandehey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vandehey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 21 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patrick Vandehey practice?
Dr. Patrick Vandehey practices Family Medicine near Allen Park, MI.
See Allen Park Family Physicians.