A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Vannelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Vannelli, Pediatrician, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Vannelli, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Vannelli graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vannelli has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick M Vannelli MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Patrick M. Vannelli practice?
- Dr. Patrick Vannelli has 3 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Vannelli practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Blue Bell, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pottstown, PA and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Blue Bell Allergists and Blue Bell Pediatricians.