Family Physicians

7912 E 31st Ct
Ste 140
Interchange Center, Tulsa, OK 74145
918-743-8200
Locations and availability (2)

|  fail  |  show details
Jan 16th, 2014

Worst doctor ever.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Jun 5th, 2012

Doctor Van has been my doctor for over 20 years. In fact he is my wife's and son's doctor. I trust him and know that he is concerned with my health. He treats you like a person and not a number and he never looks at his watch to see if it is time to push you out of the door. I hope he doesn't retire before I do, it is hard to break in a new doctor.

|  show details
Aug 19th, 2009

If you want a physician who loves to follow the path of least resistance, Dr. Vanschoyck is you man.He is an expert at knowing what right, but not taking the time to do it.

|  I recommend Dr. VanSchoyck to anyone!  |  show details
May 18th, 2009

He has been my physician for 9 years and I will be with him until he retires. Dr. Van has a very down to earth approach and he will talk to you like a person. He is fabulous with all ages of children and made mine feel totally comfortable. Don't let his appearance fool you, he may look like a teddy bear but he will get what needs to be done done. He is the best doctor I have ever had!

|  Nurse  |  show details
by Heather on Jan 9th, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. VanSchoyck's for almost 8 years now and I have no intention of changing. He is the best doctor I have ever had. He treats everyone with respect and speaks to you on your level. I recommend him to anyone looking for a doctor. His bedside manner is phenomenal and he will do whatever is necessary to get the care needed for his patients.