Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Good Dr. And Staff show details Good Dr. And Staff
by Rachel on Apr 26th, 2015

Dr. Van & staff are very kind and personal.

May 7th, 2014

This Doctor is the best of the best! Spends enough time with the patient to properly evaluate.

fail show details fail
Jan 16th, 2014

Worst doctor ever.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Jun 5th, 2012

Doctor Van has been my doctor for over 20 years. In fact he is my wife's and son's doctor. I trust him and know that he is concerned with my health. He treats you like a person and not a number and he never looks at his watch to see if it is time to push you out of the door. I hope he doesn't retire before I do, it is hard to break in a new doctor.

Aug 19th, 2009

If you want a physician who loves to follow the path of least resistance, Dr. Vanschoyck is you man.He is an expert at knowing what right, but not taking the time to do it.

I recommend Dr. VanSchoyck to anyone! show details I recommend Dr. VanSchoyck to anyone!
May 18th, 2009

He has been my physician for 9 years and I will be with him until he retires. Dr. Van has a very down to earth approach and he will talk to you like a person. He is fabulous with all ages of children and made mine feel totally comfortable. Don't let his appearance fool you, he may look like a teddy bear but he will get what needs to be done done. He is the best doctor I have ever had!

Nurse show details Nurse
by Heather on Jan 9th, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. VanSchoyck's for almost 8 years now and I have no intention of changing. He is the best doctor I have ever had. He treats everyone with respect and speaks to you on your level. I recommend him to anyone looking for a doctor. His bedside manner is phenomenal and he will do whatever is necessary to get the care needed for his patients.