A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Viscardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Viscardi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Viscardi, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Viscardi graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Viscardi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
- St Anthony Memorial Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick J Viscardi MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Patrick J. Viscardi practice?
- Dr. Patrick Viscardi has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Viscardi practices Plastic Surgery near Mishawaka, IN.
See Mishawaka Surgeons.