Dr. Patrick Vondippe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Vondippe?

E.R care

Posted on January 12th, 2014

Had to wait quite awhile...they were EXTREMELY busy. He did not act hurried, or frustrated, as he must have been....took a lot of time, explained the problems in great detail. Very thorough . Ordered more tests, explained treatment. Dry well. I was very impressed.

Patient

Posted on September 4th, 2013

Dr. Von Dippe was very kind. gentle and talked to me a long time about my condition (diabetes). He explained things to me that my regular doctor did not tell me. I really appreciate his help and concern. I saw how busy the emergency room was but I felt like I was his only patient.

Posted on June 7th, 2014