A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Blake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Blake is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Diaper Rash
- Eczema (Eczematous Skin Diseases)
- Seborrheic Dermatitis
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blake graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Blake has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Pomerado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick W Blake MD is a male Dermatologist and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick W. Blake practice?
- Dr. Patrick Blake has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Blake practices Dermatology near Poway, CA.
See Poway Dermatologists.