Dr. Patrick Hogan DO Patient Reviews

• Pain Management Glendale, AZ

July 13th, 2016
I have been seeing DrHogan+ his nurse practitioner,Esther for about 3 years now...I love the care I receive there..knowledgable..kind hearted...Dr Hogan has done several blocks/radio frequency ablations...I am extremely nervous regarding an upcoming shoulder surgery..not the surgery but the post operative PAIN..I mentioned this+Esther says..don't worry well take care of you+see that you're comfortable as possible after surgery..there was a mix up in the schedule as to what area I needed my RFA last time...we'll fix it, says Dr Hogan+he did..I am so glad this type of care is available to people here in the Vallley...there are many "pain clinics" out there..Dr Hogan+his staff...#1 in my book.....thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart...

January 8th, 2016
I liked Dr. Hogan immensely. I did have a block of my trigeminal nerve. I do NOT like the staff in the operative area. I believe they utilize medical assistants in the pre-op area (not enough clinical education) and in post-op, the nurses were worthless. I was crying quietly in pain which a nurse did notice, but she chose not to address this. I felt rushed out of the post-op area also. I am a clinical health care provider myself.

April 12th, 2015
Great new practice!!
Dr. Hogan's new practice is beautiful, great staff, and customer service was excellent!

April 10th, 2015
Thank you Dr. Hogan, Shanna, and staff!
I was very happy to follow Dr Hogan to his new practice, Az Pain Doctors. Dr Hogan and his current staff are wonderful and are very helpful in diagnosing and in continued care. It has been much easier to work with his staff and to have the "one-on-one" that chronic pain patients need. Thank you!!!

February 27th, 2015
Pill pusher who refuses to treat true problem!
The staff doesn't listen to the patient. They come in with prescriptions already written out, and they don't find out if there has been any changes in the month, any concerns, problems, or questions that need to be addressed. When an issue is brought up, the RNP or doctor, refuse to address it. Any new issue, and you have to make another appointment in the same month. Their billing department is very unprofessional, and charge patients with insurance the same as cash patient pricing until your deductible is met for the year. They refused to prescribe a medication that would have treated the arthritis and only wanted to push pain pills! I had a terrible experience there, and am so glad that I found a pain management doctor that knows what they are doing!

October 3rd, 2010
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. This was my 1st visit and I already feel better! Dr. Hogan and the staff at Arizona Pain Specialists are WONDERFUL !!!!!! They actually sat down with me, asked me what was wrong and asked what I needed. I really felt they were concerned and wanted to help me. My last Dr. did not listen to anything I said, I felt he was going to provided the treatment he wanted to use. Not here, you truly work with the Dr. to provide the treatment that works best for you. So far all they did was renew my meds and talked to me. Its funny how having someone listen to your concerns and reassuring you really make you feel better. I wish all Drs had the same care and compassion that is shown at the Arizona Pain Specialists

July 1st, 2010
Based on my experience, Dr. Hogan and his office staff are efficient, courteous, knowledgeable, and very helpful. Im glad to be under their medical care. I would highly recommend Dr. Hogan to anyone who needs assistance in pain management.

June 30th, 2010
Emotional and physical pain relief!
This was my first visit to a pain specialist in Arizona. I had been in a car accident in Ohio 6 years ago and received treatment at the time. Having moved to Arizona five years ago, settling in, getting my master's degree and beginning a new profession put some basic necessities on the back burner. It was such a relief, physically and emotionally, meeting and working with the team at this facility. Thank you for such thorough care.

June 22nd, 2010
I was very impressed with Dr Hogan's office,staff and professional attention. I have had back problems for three or four years now and I believe I was very fortunate to have found this wonderful doctor. I feel totally confident in his ability to make a difference for me in terms of pain relief.He was very clear on his plan of action and what I needed to do. I have already mentioned to two of my friends how excited and happy I am to have Dr Hogan as the "Man in Charge"...

June 1st, 2010
Dr. Hogan and his staff were very helpful to my needs. The doctor took his time to answer my concerns with explanations that were very easy to understand. I never felt rushed or uneasy during my visit with him. My overall experience was pleasant and I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

April 23rd, 2010
I had a wonderful visit at the Arizona Pain Specialist office. I thought I would see a doctor, tell him or her what my problem is and then get a prescription and be on my way. That did not happen. I was seen by four members of the staff and had some treatments for my back pain. The staff took their time in explaining what might be the cause of my pain and they set up a plan to improve my current back problem. Dr. Hogan was very pleasent and he took his time to listen to what I had to say about my back pain.

April 22nd, 2010
Back pain 100% gone!!
One procedure and the pain is gone. I love Dr.Hogan. I have seen many Drs. none of them helped. Dr.Hogan fixed my left side this Wed. and next Wed. will fix my right. Can't wait!