A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Hsu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Hsu, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Hsu, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- breast augmentation
- liposuction (abdominoplasty) surgery
- tummy tuck surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsu graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Hsu has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Wei-Te Hsu MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 3 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Patrick W. Hsu practice?
- Dr. Patrick Hsu has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Hsu practices Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Plastic Surgeons.