Learn more about Dr. Patrick Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Kelly, Vascular Surgeon is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Kelly, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Clinical Research
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Sweaty Armpit (Hyperhidrosis)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Kelly has 37 hospital affiliations:
- Sioux Valley Hospital University Medical
- Canton-Inwood Memorial Hospital - CAH
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kelly accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- DAKOTACARE - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patrick W. Kelly practice?
Dr. Patrick Kelly practices Surgery near Sheldon, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Sioux Falls, SD and Sioux City, IA.
See Sheldon Surgeons.