Learn more about Dr. Patrick Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Kelly, Vascular Surgeon is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kelly
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kelly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Kelly, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Clinical Research
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Sweaty Armpit (Hyperhidrosis)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kelly has 37 hospital affiliations:
- Canton-Inwood Memorial Hospital - CAH
- Sioux Valley Hospital University Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Wayne Kelly MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Patrick W. Kelly practice?
- Dr. Patrick Kelly has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Kelly practices Surgery near Sioux Falls, SD.
See Sioux Falls Surgeons.