A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Kelly, Vascular Surgeon is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kelly
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Kelly Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Kelly, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Clinical Research
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Sweaty Armpit (Hyperhidrosis)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kelly has 37 hospital affiliations:
- Canton-Inwood Memorial Hospital - CAH
- Sioux Valley Hospital University Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Wayne Kelly MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Patrick W. Kelly practice?
- Dr. Patrick Kelly has 7 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Kelly practices Surgery near Sheldon, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Aberdeen, SD and Chamberlain, SD.
See Sheldon Surgeons.