A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Kelly, Vascular Surgeon is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Kelly, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Clinical Research
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Sweaty Armpit (Hyperhidrosis)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Kelly has 37 hospital affiliations:
- Canton-Inwood Memorial Hospital - CAH
- Sioux Valley Hospital University Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Wayne Kelly MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Patrick W. Kelly practice?
- Dr. Patrick Kelly has 7 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Kelly practices Surgery near Sheldon, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Aberdeen, SD and Chamberlain, SD.
See Sheldon Surgeons.