A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Waber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Waber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waber
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Waber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Waber, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Waber graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Waber has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital
- Providence Yakima Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick R Waber MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patrick R. Waber practice?
- Dr. Patrick Waber has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Waber practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Yakima, WA.
See Yakima Family Physicians.