A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Waber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Waber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Waber, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Waber graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Waber has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital
- Providence Yakima Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Waber MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patrick Waber practice?
- Dr. Patrick Waber has 3 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Waber practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Yakima, WA.
See Yakima Family Physicians.