A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Wall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Wall, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wall graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Wall has 18 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Michael Wall MD is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patrick M. Wall practice?
- Dr. Patrick Wall has 5 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Wall practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Westerville, OH and Dublin, OH.
See Columbus Pediatricians.