Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patrick Walsh
Dr. Patrick Walsh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Anaheim, CA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Walsh is affiliated with Anaheim Global Medical Center, Valley Presbyterian Hospital and Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center. Dr. Walsh has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Patrick Walsh has the following 4 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
While pediatricians are typically the go-to resource when your child gets sick, more serious conditions require special care and closer monitoring. A pediatric critical care specialist works in a hospital setting to treat, diagnose and care for...
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
The main responsibility of a perinatologists, also known as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, is to treat, monitor and assist pregnant mothers through high-risk pregnancies. This includes high blood pressure, early labor and bleeding. They’re...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Patrick Walsh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anaheim, CA.
Dr. Blanca Hampton
Anaheim, CA 0.01 mi34
Dr. Beena Shah
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Anaheim, CA 0.01 mi32
Dr. Mitra Fatourechi-Alsharif
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Anaheim, CA 0.01 mi10