Dr. Patrick Walsh MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 21st, 2011
HE'S AMAZING!
HE SPEAKS PERFECT ENGLISH WICH IS SOOO RARE TO FIND A DR THAT DOES!! HE KNOCKS BEFORE HE COMES IN..ALWAYS SAYS HELLO!! I LOVE THAT HE SITS DOWN & EXPLAINS THINGS TO US & THEN ASK US IF WE HAVE ANY QUESTIONS! HE DOESN'T TREAT MY KID LIKE A PIECE OF HAM...HE'S GENTLE..TALKS TO HIM & DOESN'T JUST FLOP HIM AROUND! WHEN DR WALSH ISN'T THERE DR. HAMPTON IS & SHE'S ALSO AMAZING ( 2 GREAT DR.S UNDER 1 ROOF...AMAZING) SHE SPEAKS PERFECT ENGLISH ALSO & IS ALSO SOOO GENTLE & I FEEL LIKE I CAN CALL THEM & NOT FEEL LIKE THEIR GONNA BLOW ME OFF OR PUT ME ON HOLD FOREVER. I'VE EVEN CALLED & TOLD THEM MY KID HAS EYE BOOGIES THAT WON'T GO AWAY...EXPLAINED THE COLOR & SOME OTHER THINGS & THEY GAVE ME A NATRUAL REMEDY OVER THE PHONE! DIDN'T MAKE ME GO IN! DIDN'T CHARGE ME $50 FOR AN APPT.! THEY ARE SOOO GREAT! IM SOOO HAPPY WITH MY TODDLERS DR.! WE'VE BEEN GOING THERE SINCE HE WAS ONLY 3 DAYS OLD!

December 17th, 2010
worth the wait
I have been coming to this office ever since my son was born. I did get to meet him the day my son was born also. Hes a very nice guy, although he sometimes isnt in the office so we see another dr. but shes also great :) shes answered all of our questions and was so thurough about her answers. but i just have one bit problem. my son needed to see a surgeon for a surgery. and they would say they would call me, they never called me. i had to call all the time. i just have some problems with the staff there. either than that they are super nice to me and my son. One of the nurses there has been there since i had my son, and shes always talking to me about him and asks about my mom because she used to go with me. Shes been helping us since my son was born and hes almost 4. theyre very helpful to me.

June 29th, 2010
EMPTY FEELING MOM
I JUST VERY UPSET BECAUSE NONE OF MY QUESTIONS WERE ANSWERED. I DIDN'T HAVE A TIME TO EVEN ASK HIM ANYTHING.HE WENT IN AND OUT AND MY CHILDS PRESCRIBTION WAS WAITING FOR ME IN THE FRONT.ALL HE SAID TO ME AND MY CHILD WAS A VERY LOW HELLO AND DIDN'T EVEN LOOK US IN THE EYES.I LEFT WITH AN EMPTY FEELING IN MY STOMACH NOT EVEN KNOWING WANT MY CHILD HAD OR WHAT MEDICATION HE WAS GIVEN.I ASK THE STAFF IF THE CAN INFORM ME WHAT MEDICATION AND WHAT MY CHILD HAD. I ENDED UP WAITING ANOTHER HOUR GAVE UP AND ENDED UP WITH ANOTHER DOCTOR. THE WAIT WAS LONG TO SEE THE DOCTOR BUT I DON'T MIND IF I WAIT AS LONG AS I GET TREATED GOOD BY THE DOCTOR AND STAFF.I JUST ENDED UP GOING TO A DIFFERENT DOCTOR AND PAYING CASH BUT AT LEAST I WAS AWARE OF MY CHILD CONDITION.