A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Waring:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Waring is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. J Waring, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- Esophageal Diseases
- Esophageal and Gastric Varices
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Waring graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Waring has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Waring accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 7 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 22 plans
- Anthem - 22 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. J P. Waring practice?
Dr. J Waring practices Gastroenterology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Gastroenterologists.