A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Waring:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Waring is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. J Waring, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- Esophageal Diseases
- Esophageal and Gastric Varices
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Waring graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Waring has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J Patrick Waring MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. J P. Waring practice?
- Dr. J Waring has 1 office location.
Dr. J Waring practices Gastroenterology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Gastroenterologists.