A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Waters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Waters, Urologist, Vascular Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waters
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Waters Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Waters, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Waters graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Waters has 10 hospital affiliations:
- H B Magruder Memorial Hospital
- Firelands Reg Med Ctr-Main Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick R Waters MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick R. Waters practice?
- Dr. Patrick Waters has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Waters practices Urology near Sandusky, OH.
See Sandusky Urologists.