A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Waters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Waters, Urologist, Vascular Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Waters, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Waters graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Waters has 10 hospital affiliations:
- H B Magruder Memorial Hospital
- Firelands Reg Med Ctr-Main Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick R Waters MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick R. Waters practice?
- Dr. Patrick Waters has 5 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Waters practices Urology near Bellevue, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Norwalk, OH and Sandusky, OH.
See Bellevue Urologists.