Family Physicians, Pain Management Specialist

Vista
1000 Vale Terrace Dr
Vista, CA 92084
760-631-5000
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

|  show details
Apr 28th, 2014

AMAZING!!!

|  Best Pain Specialist within Kaiser!  |  show details
by Tony on Jun 30th, 2013

Dr. Watson is an incredible physician. He is compassionate and always willing to do the right thing for his patients. I was sent to the pain clinic with severe pain in my left flank are around my kidney. Many doctors believed there was nothing wrong but Dr. Watson always thought there was something wrong and never treated my like I was a fake or let alone a drug seeker like other doctors. He promptly returns messages and emails as well as his staff. His staff are some of the most caring and compassionate people Kaiser has to offer. People who speak bad of this doctor should do what they say, go search for someone who will put up with your crap.

|  Run Away  |  show details
Sep 13th, 2011

I went to this doctor at Kaiser, to help me with chronic severe pain, in which he claims to be a specialist... I have never had a doctor refuse to reply to my messages. His nurse said "Dr. Watson does NOT return messages"? When I am in so much pain that I am laying in a fetal position and I call my Doctors office asking for help, I do expect a return call, e-mail, letter or something... Even God will listen to me and talk with me so why doesn't Dr. Watson? AVOID THIS DOCTOR IF YOU ARE IN PAIN......

|  show details
Sep 12th, 2011

The worst!!!Refuses to call or return emails. Office staff waited 6 days before getting back to me!!Won't answer my questions or meet my needs!!I am finding another doctor ASAP!!!!