Dr. Patrick Watson DO Patient Reviews

2.3

November 23rd, 2015
Dono pay cash get a real dr that will help you
Anything you read about this guy that is good has to be some one he knows or him self seeing him was a wast of time he will say you there is no way you are in pain. Then let you crash off your meds you have been on for a year.

November 23rd, 2015
Ahole
This doctor really socks kaiser has really gone down hill

August 18th, 2015
Listened to me
He listened to me after suggesting a low dose drug to him that I discovered on internet that could possibly relieve my RSD pain. Thankfully, that drug did relieve the pain down to 90% after 5 1/2 years of extreme pain and many minimal invasive back procedures. Yes, he listens.

June 30th, 2013
Best Pain Specialist within Kaiser!
Dr. Watson is an incredible physician. He is compassionate and always willing to do the right thing for his patients. I was sent to the pain clinic with severe pain in my left flank are around my kidney. Many doctors believed there was nothing wrong but Dr. Watson always thought there was something wrong and never treated my like I was a fake or let alone a drug seeker like other doctors. He promptly returns messages and emails as well as his staff. His staff are some of the most caring and compassionate people Kaiser has to offer. People who speak bad of this doctor should do what they say, go search for someone who will put up with your crap.

September 13th, 2011
Run Away
I went to this doctor at Kaiser, to help me with chronic severe pain, in which he claims to be a specialist... I have never had a doctor refuse to reply to my messages. His nurse said "Dr. Watson does NOT return messages"? When I am in so much pain that I am laying in a fetal position and I call my Doctors office asking for help, I do expect a return call, e-mail, letter or something... Even God will listen to me and talk with me so why doesn't Dr. Watson? AVOID THIS DOCTOR IF YOU ARE IN PAIN......

September 12th, 2011
The worst!!!Refuses to call or return emails. Office staff waited 6 days before getting back to me!!Won't answer my questions or meet my needs!!I am finding another doctor ASAP!!!!