Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner, Pain Management Specialist, Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation)

2.5

Dono pay cash get a real dr that will help you show details Dono pay cash get a real dr that will help you
Nov 23rd, 2015

Anything you read about this guy that is good has to be some one he knows or him self seeing him was a wast of time he will say you there is no way you are in pain. Then let you crash off your meds you have been on for a year.

Ahole show details Ahole
by ;-) on Nov 23rd, 2015

This doctor really socks kaiser has really gone down hill

Listened to me show details Listened to me
by ANNIE S. on Aug 18th, 2015

He listened to me after suggesting a low dose drug to him that I discovered on internet that could possibly relieve my RSD pain. Thankfully, that drug did relieve the pain down to 90% after 5 1/2 years of extreme pain and many minimal invasive back procedures. Yes, he listens.

Best Pain Specialist within Kaiser! show details Best Pain Specialist within Kaiser!
by Tony on Jun 30th, 2013

Dr. Watson is an incredible physician. He is compassionate and always willing to do the right thing for his patients. I was sent to the pain clinic with severe pain in my left flank are around my kidney. Many doctors believed there was nothing wrong but Dr. Watson always thought there was something wrong and never treated my like I was a fake or let alone a drug seeker like other doctors. He promptly returns messages and emails as well as his staff. His staff are some of the most caring and compassionate people Kaiser has to offer. People who speak bad of this doctor should do what they say, go search for someone who will put up with your crap.

Run Away show details Run Away
Sep 13th, 2011

I went to this doctor at Kaiser, to help me with chronic severe pain, in which he claims to be a specialist... I have never had a doctor refuse to reply to my messages. His nurse said "Dr. Watson does NOT return messages"? When I am in so much pain that I am laying in a fetal position and I call my Doctors office asking for help, I do expect a return call, e-mail, letter or something... Even God will listen to me and talk with me so why doesn't Dr. Watson? AVOID THIS DOCTOR IF YOU ARE IN PAIN......

Sep 12th, 2011

The worst!!!Refuses to call or return emails. Office staff waited 6 days before getting back to me!!Won't answer my questions or meet my needs!!I am finding another doctor ASAP!!!!