A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Webber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Webber, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Webber graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Webber has 16 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick J Webber MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick J. Webber practice?
- Dr. Patrick Webber has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Webber practices Anesthesiology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Anesthesiologists.