A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Weis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Weis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weis
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Weis, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Weis graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Weis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick D Weis MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Patrick D. Weis practice?
- Dr. Patrick Weis has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Weis practices Pulmonary Disease near Meridian, ID.
See Meridian Pulmonologists.