A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Weix:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Weix is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Weix, MD, PHD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weix graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Weix has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Las Colinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Michael Weix MD and PHD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick M. Weix practice?
- Dr. Patrick Weix has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Weix practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Obstetricians & Gynecologists.