Dr. Patrick Weldon MD Patient Reviews

July 20th, 2016
Abusive and disrespectful.

November 9th, 2015
Best Seizure Doctor in mississippi
Ive seen three other neurologist about my seizure, but none were helpful. They just wanted to refill my medicine and hurry me out the door. Dr Weldon listened, talked, and suggested we try a new medicine. Now I feel a bunch better and don't have nearly as many seizres. he is the best.

October 30th, 2013
The BEST!!!!
Dr. Weldon is one of the most kind and considerate doctors that I have ever met. He is down to earth and talks to me like I am a human. He is always looking for new ways to treat my MS. He cares enough to send me for a second opinion when things get bad. You could not ask for a better and more caring doctor.

December 13th, 2011
Dr Weldon is the most caring Doctor I have ever met.
Dr Weldon is a very caring doctor, he remind me of Patch Adams the way he cares for his patients...I would reccomend himm to anybody...Thanks Dr Weldon for all you do.

October 19th, 2010
Excellent Healer
Excellent healer, took a holistic approach and helped me tremendously. Small office, but very good doctor.

October 9th, 2010
A Doctor who acually LISTENS !
Dr Weldon came in, sat down, and talked to me. He listened to what I said. He spent about 40 minutes with me, and figured out what three other neurologists could not. I have a odd condition called "acephalgic migraines" where I lose vision in one eye for about fifteen minutes,then it comes back and I get dizzy, but within a few minutes I am normal. It used to happen three or four times a week. I saw a man at University who was rude, pompous and a know it all. He did NOTHING. I then saw an old woman neurologist who is supposed to be the best in the state. She made me wait in her waiting room for THREE HOURS, then was in the exam room for thirty seconds before ordering every expensive test she had. THen she gave me a bunch of expensive medicine that did NOTHING except make me sick. She would not return calls, and when I went back for folow up, it was another three hour wait for her thirty second exam. She was a joke ! Dr Weldon fixed what those others screwed up, and now I am on one generic pill, once a day, and am CURED! I am so happy I met this outstanding doctor. Definitely my DOCTOR OF THE YEAR !

March 29th, 2010
Fixed my headaches.
I saw five different doctors before I went to the ER. Then they told me to go see Dr Weldon. I saw him that same week. He was nice and kind and started me on medicine to take every day and another to take when I get a headache. I am perfect now. He is my favorite doctor ever.

December 14th, 2009
Great Doctor
nice young man, very good doctor. was helpful and friendly and i like him being my doctor

August 24th, 2009
He cured my bad headaches when i saw five other doctors that didnt. he is the best doctor i have seen and his is a very nice man.

June 27th, 2009
My father suffered a massive stroke and was admitted to Central Mississippi Medical Center in 2009. Dr Weldon took care of him, and is an outstanding and exceptional doctor. He went above and beyond what any other doctor has ever done for me or my family. I cannot give him enough praise.

November 30th, 2008
Wonderful & Caring Doctor !!
I have seen four other Neurologists in Mississippi for my chronic headaches and migraines. None were much help at all. Dr. Weldon was the first doctor who sat down and actually listened and talked to me! He was wonderful. He started me on a different medical regimen, and within one month I was completely cured. He is the best doctor I have ever met and is such a nice man.